Dr. Ghania Slimani
15+ years of experience
UK training with UAE experience
- Evaluation and management of chest pain, shortness of breath, palpitations, dizziness and syncope.
- Preventive cardiology with focus on early detection of Coronary artery disease.
- Specialized management and follow up of arterial hypertension, lipid disorders, diabetes and their complications.
- Coronary Artery Disease primary prevention and management.
- Management of CAD post PCI/Post Coronary Artery Bypass grafting.
- Cardiomyopathies management (Hypertrophic/Dilated).
- Evaluation and management of Congestive Heart Failure.
- Arrythmia management and follow up.
- Anticoagulation management and follow up.
- Valvular Heart disease diagnosis and management.
- Carotid Artery Disease and Peripheral Vascular Disease primary prevention and treatment.
- Post stroke care.
- Venous disorders evaluation and management (including varicose veins, venous insufficiency, thrombophlebitis and Deep Venous Thrombosis).
- Occupational Cardio-vascular medical check up.
- Cardio-vascular check up and investigations for various local and international insurance companies.
- 2D Echocardiography + Doppler Study
- Electrocardiography (ECG) and Rhythm study
- Exercise Stress test
- Ambulatory Holter monitor for cardiac rhythm abnormalities (ECG Holter)
- Ambulatory Blood pressure monitoring (24H ABPM)
- Cardiac CT Angiography review in collaboration with the Radiology Department
- Cardiac Catheterization review and decision making for revascularization procedures versus medical treatment in collaboration with Interventional Cardiologist.